Friday, December 12, 2014

Xmas Swaps from Instagram.

Dear Journal
I had a couple of  New Ladies join in on our Online Stitching Group for the Xmas Swap so I opted out this year...then I joined in on a Xmas Swap on Instagram, I didn't know either of the Ladies that I sent too and they sent too me so it was Nice to add 2 New Followers too my list...
I sent mine to Lisa in Victoria now when I stalked her IG Page I soon found out that Lisa had Won a Prize at the recent Melbourne Quilt Show for one of her Modern Quilts..eeek!! I'm in trouble here I thought...
Modern I am Not well I don't think I am...anyway once I sourced her blog found some of the fabrics that she does like mainly Denise Schmidt I was OK!!...so of course a Dillybag was the Plan.


I used all scraps from my stash for this one and it looked pretty good...and this is what I recieved from
Mary also from Victoria...


A Beautiful Cushion using Tilda Fabrics and Hexagons...it's so Pretty I Just Love it!! Mary sure got
it right...
                                               
                                                                 Till Next Time
                                                                       Maree

1 comment:

  1. Love the Dillybags I am sure they will be well used. I also like your gifts.
    Cheers Pauline

    ReplyDelete