Saturday, January 3, 2015

I've come Full Circle.

Dear Journal
That's what it feels like, yep I've come full circle under the title of Motherhood!...Now a Nanna as you know I've offered my services once again to the family...as of this coming week my roster for work is changing, I'm so lucky I can do this too suit everyone's Needs... little Ella is officially on Holidays, she has finished with Pre-school and is now home to get ready for Kindy or Prep as they call it here in Qld but it's still the same...
Us Girl's will be home together 3 days during the week until the day after Australia Day when Moi will be on School Drop off and Pick Up...see I've come full circle, and it feels a little strange at my age and must admit didn't think this would happen but as life takes on different challenges we must Soldier On!!...Ella's going to a Brand New School with no before or after school care in place so hence the change...we're hoping it's not for too long then Moi can get back to her Routine one that she likes very much...so between now and then we're going to Chill Out as they say and I'm sure if I play my cards right a little stitching will slot in quite nicely...
Now it seems weeks since Xmas and the Ornies are all wrapped and put away but the tree is still standing Naked...I had thought The Mr. might have sorted that out for me But that hasn't Happened!!

Now on the stitching front it's been pretty lazy on my part and hexagon's is all I had seemed to feel like doing, I did manage to prepare my next month for my Stonefields Quilt but not yet ready or some serious head down Needleturn just yet but I need to get my Butt into gear as this is a Big Quilt...the hexie's are for the Borders yes all 124 of them as flowers...ha! I've only done 20!!...

I was lucky to be sent 3 from a lovely lady on Instagram Lisa from the Central Coast lucky for her she has finished the whole quilt...
here is Month 4 all Prepared...

 I've taken these photo's from my Instagram page they are a little blurry but you get the picture...
My Trip around the world flimsy will be coming out each month at our Groups meet as some of the Girl's are going to be making the same as our year long project this year...we meet back on the 18th a month earlier than we would normally resume but we do have our Workshop next month...
it's going to be a busy year for me this year it's pretty booked out with now adding a 2nd trip overseas for next Xmas to see our Eldest Child and his Bride who will be settled in Scotland ....but in saying that I do love to organized a Do! so fingers crossed it all goes too plan...

                                                             HAPPY NEW YEAR.
                                                                     
                                                                   Till Next Time
                                                                         Maree

2 comments:

  1. Your family is lucky you are able to help out. Our first grandchild is on the way but on the other side of the country. Hexies is all I managed over the break too. yours look great
    cheers Pauline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Pauline above, your family is very lucky you are able to help out, but don't over do it. Make sure you have time for yourself as well- very important that you don't run yourself ragged. Your hexies look great.

    ReplyDelete