Friday, April 3, 2015

School Holidays.

Dear Journal
It's been a very long time since I've enjoyed school holidays and now I've come full circle with Ella I'll be enjoying them once again...PJ  Days are on top of the list chilling and watching movies with stitching in hand....and I've got plenty too keep me occupied...below is one end completed of my Auntie Greens Garden....There is a lot of work needle applique in this quilt and the original is largish I've decided to do one more border then I'm done...I don't want or need another large applique quilt so best too have a finish than a UFO...
 
Auntie Greens Garden by Irene Blanck of Focus on Quilts.



 Well I didn't win the Raffle down at the Quilts in the Barn in Victoria for this Gorgeous Quilt made by Marg Sampson George..Liz Wright ake Liz at Broderie...Jean Stevenson aka Linen & Raspberry and Trish Harper...But! I have the pattern on its way and Hopefully I'll have something too show Marg in October when she comes up too the Goldie for her weekend workshop...that is one workshop I'm hanging out for...The Winning Ticket was sold at  Amitie Textiles in Melbourne too a Customer who brought the ticket too surprise her  Daughter..Lucky Her...if you've missed photos of the Exhibition from last weekend there are plenty floating around at Liz & Jeans Blog and Precious Time in Toowomba...



Last Sunday we were back at Sunday Stitches for our Easter Tablerunner Swap...as you can see us and our new Gifties...they were all so different and Gorgeous...even De's Carrot for Susan...we had 3 away....
 
Till Next Time
Happy Easter
Maree




No comments:

Post a Comment