Saturday, September 5, 2015

Liberty London.

One of the highlights of my trip was too Visit Liberty..only 10 days ago we were there and it poured!!! Absolutely teamed down all day it was a shame as we had intended too walk Carnaby Street for the last time...
I couldn't even get a good photo of all the Beautiful Flowers at this Entrance

Here I am with Glenda Cust from Melbourne who had arrived earlier in the week with her DH for their holidays.....Glenda and I have known each other for some years through blogging really lovely too be able to share Liberty shopping with her...

Fabric Animals...

 
I love this Idea...fabric wrapped and tied onto shaped chicken wire!!

Quilts and Fabric.

Beautiful Knitted Cushions ...

Lots of Empty Shelves a little Disappointing...

Their Wool Display was Lovely.

Getting ready for their Xmas Display...Glenda pointed out on their IG page they are up and Decorations are out!!! Another Disappointment! 10 days too Soon...

Beautiful William Morris Chairs in Haberdashery.

Fabric and Buttons Galore..

Also Love This!!

And These ones in Green...

Gorgeous  Fabrics hanging like a Maypole....I have seen this in Other Blogs but it was Truly Beautiful...




Another Beautiful Paper Display...

And More..

In Pink Green and Mauve.

I'm sorry I didn't go back for a Rabbit Cup....

I wanted this one they were made of very thick card silly me was worried about being over in our luggage weighed in at the airport and still had 6 kg under!! Spitting Chips Now...

 Beautiful Glass Chandelier




Our first stop was this Gorgeous but Small Cafe' .....
Hope you have enjoyed this little trip in Liberty Heaven...
Till next time
Maree

2 comments:

  1. wow Maree this store is amazing,thankyou for sharing it with us.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You met my friend GJ!! And at Liberty too. Thanks for the walk around the store - so much to see and want!

    ReplyDelete