Friday, September 4, 2015

We've been travelling.

Dear Journal
I know it's been awhile and you have been on my mind too catch up but life does get in the way and I did have a 8 week trip too organise...
...
July & August saw the Mr. and Myself heading off Overseas too see our Son & his Wife who had recently moved from London after 2 yrs too Edinburgh in Scotland...We did and saw many places but I won't fill you up with all the photos justsome of the highlights...
one of the highlights from our trip was Me attending the Birmingham Quilt Show and Meeting for the first time Blogging and Instagram Friends.....
 
 
Here I am with Cathy from the UK and Julie from Melbourne who was travelling with her DH.
I do love Clocks ....This was one of my favourite Quilts.
Lynette Anderson couldn't attend her Booth so She asked on IG for people to have their photo with her Selfie...there was a Prize involved but I wasn't the Winner...

These Books were on my list it actually worked out much cheaper for me too purchase them there and bring them home....
 
Another Fantastic meet up with these Lovlies....Marica and Stina from Sweden and Shirley from the UK...I've known Stina through blogging for many years as some of you have too it was so lovely too finally meet in person....

Till next time

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment