Saturday, February 13, 2016

The Splendid Sampler.

 

Well today's the day we've been waiting for.

The Splendid Sampler a year long QAL derived by Pat Sloan from the US and QuiltJane from Brisbane. 80 designers have contributed to this Sampler Quilt. 2 blocks a week will be released...

I'll be downloading the blockes each month and will plodder along at my own merry pace, there are no rules too say you need too keep up or there is No Winner for being the first too complete, there may be blocks I don't like or think they are too difficult too attack at this time, there's always later we have a whole year, some have already picked fabrics well of course not me, I want too see the first few blocks first too see what I have in mind will work !

Have you joined, they are on FB or this is their Website.

Thanks for stopping by

Cheers

Maree

 

No comments:

Post a Comment