Sunday, February 21, 2016

What a Great Workshop.

What a Great Weekend we had with the Delightful Gail Pan.

We were All so Grateful for Her Time too Each of Us Sharing her Knowledge Tips & Tricks...I've Certainly learned a better way with some of my stitching, for that I'm feeling so much Better with my Work.

I'm pleased too say I've formed New Friendships and it was lovely too catch up with some from previous times...

Kelly.Norreen.Sandi.Teresa.Maree.Karen.Jeanette.Jenny.
Lyn.Alison.Merina.Lyn.De.Lynda.
Karen.Helen.Gail.Lyn.Noela.
Gail had Beautiful Sample Displays of her Work.
Our Appliqué Kit for Saturday & Name Tag.
I lamenated pages from Daphne's Diary Magazines and sewn them into
an Envelope.
More Beautiful Samples of Gail's Work and our Shop.
Our Stitchery Kit for Sunday.
I made the Ladies a Pocket Bag using some Liberty Fabrics for the
Hexie Flowers on the front and little Pentagons on the ties.it also had a small
Tin holding all the small items needed too embellish our project.
The pattern for the bag is from Lisa at: "a spoonful of sugar"
 
Our Project from Yestersay, Gail designed this Especially for us.
Gail with part of her gift from Me for coming, hence too say she was Very Happy with her New Dillybag. This is a pattern from Judy Newman her blog is : "a very fine house" the pattern is called Judy's Dillybag you can purchase the pattern from her blog.

Gail and Myself.
16 Stitcheries started looking forward too seeing them all finished.

Gail will be returning in 2018. Keep an eye out the workshop blog.

We might be able too too twist her arm for an extra day...I don't think I'll have any trouble lol....

I am taking names NOW for our one day Stitchery Workshop with

NATALIE BIRD Sunday 1st MAY ....AND

for our 2/3 day workshop with JUDY NEWMAN from Melbourne...

You can choose either 2 or 3 days, all the info is on the blog....numbers are limited for this class, it will entail Hand Appliqué and EEP.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers

Maree

No comments:

Post a Comment