Sunday, June 12, 2016

It's been Awhile.

I've been wanting too get back here and blog, I guess being on Instagram has taken over blogging some what and there are many out there saying the same. A lot has been happening in my sewing world and recently have taken up my Knitting again, which is really Great. I'll catch up eventually but not necessarily in any order. I started This blog mainly as a record for my Granddaughter Ella, for her too look back when I'm not here and remember the times we shared Crafting...

First of all I'm very pleased too have my "Out of the Blue" take an element quilt back from Majella of Kookaburra Cottage Quilting in Toowoomba, I recently spent the weekend with Marg Sampson George in Brisbane and I was so pleased too be able too show her...

I really enjoyed the process of this quilt, even though I had too unpick the surrounding centre rows as I was short by 2 rows on one corner, I really pushed myself too use fabrics only others were using that I admired...

Thanks You MSG47 for your Inspiration.

Maree

 

No comments:

Post a Comment