Monday, June 13, 2016

Knitting my first Shawl.

I've taken up Knitting again with a New Passion, I've discovered Hand Dyed Yarns, New Stitches and Video Podcasts....

I've joined a KAL in lament terms Knit a Long...I found a Podcast with a Brisbane Lady living in London with her family, Helen Stewart of the Curioushandmade Podcast on YouTube, Helen is a Knitting Designer and has started the Shawl Society on Ravelry, it's a 6 month sign up with a small cost, each month you will receive in your inbox a new pattern, the first one started last week and is this shawl called Talisman Shawl.

This is my first ever Shawl, there's not a lot too it at this stage, but in saying that I did restart it from my original,adding the Grey, I intend to wear this as a Bandana style with the point at the front...

Yarn:

Cleckheaton 4ply Baby Merino Soft Grey.

Hand Dyed yarn by Skeinyarn.com ( NSW).

Podcasts I watch.

Dingodyeworks. (W.A.)

Skeinyarns. (NSW)

Curioushandmade (UK)

Thanks for stopping by

Maree

Instagram: OllieandMay.

www.ravelry.com/OllieandMayKnits

 

No comments:

Post a Comment