Sunday, October 23, 2016

MSG Workshop.

Well! All I needed was too have Marg Sampson George around for 2 whole days was enough for me too get my Mojo back too pick up a Needle & Thread... I wasn't wanting too make another largish quilt so when I saw this Bag as one of our projects it was the Perfect Solution.
Bag Project
And this is where I'm at this morning...I love  the construction and the added elements of this  bag, and it won't be the last one I make, Great for Knitting ...
Bag in Progress
It was a Very Successful Weekend Workshop with Marg Again, 18 Ladies altogether plus our pop up shop with Chris from Tamborine to Tilba, which is local too me, can be Dangerous lol. You'll find lots of photos from the weekend on Instagram. Thanks for stopping by. Cheers Maree

No comments:

Post a Comment